<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Success! I was miraculously able to open the ancient Gamma Squad Final Cut 2 project file from Mac OS 9 with Final Cut 5 and link it up with the raw footage I pulled from my backup drive over spring break, allowing me to access the most recent cut of Expendable in full quality! I am grateful to be spared the tedium of reconstructing the latest cut from EDL files or, worse, re-editing it based on a quicktime.

This is a huge leap forward on the Expendable restoration project. I think I will try to do a little more sound design and then the film should be ready to print.

Now I finally have a high quality teaser trailer. I cleaned up the audio a bit and posted it to YouTube (check it out in high quality if you have the bandwidth):



I also now have access to the materials I need to start working on the DVD extras... although I think Nate would appreciate it if I channeled my efforts into the LS3 fine cut instead.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?