<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 12, 2009

From the Catman do vault comes the short that started it all:

Liquid Strike: Action Redux Edition



Note: B is the canonical ending, though C is our favorite.

As for Liquid Strike III... I have no idea where the past two years went. I am still waiting for Nate to pick music he likes for the briefing scene. I have also not worked on the fine cut or sound design for a long time. On the plus side, I now have access to Soundtrack Pro, Protools, and a large professional SFX library thanks to Chapman. The only thing I lack is enough free time. I will try to make time to work on it, and hopefully we can have a premiere by the end of this summer.

I am currently restoring Expendable. I have a fine cut printed but scene 2 is out of date, and it is taken from an intermediary copy which may have slightly degraded the video quality. I just pulled the raw footage off my backup drive up north so I can work on it at school down south, allowing me to incorporate the final cut of scene 2. While I'm at it I may also go back to the source footage for scene 1 where possible to ensure the highest video quality.
Once I'm done I may sweeten the soundtrack a bit, and I can put it up on YouTube. I'd like to spend some more time on the DVD- commentary, featurettes, easter eggs, etc. so don't hold your breath on that.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?