<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 20, 2004

Yah, Expendable is quite the nightmare now. We were off to a brisk start with high hopes and now things sorta fizzled. I cant figure out what we are gonna do about the General's outfits. I have a bad feeling the outfits will take a long time to get. I am crossing my fingers that they don't need special alterations. I am also worried that the costumes will cost A LOT of money. Something I am bereft of right now. Although it’s not like I pay for things anyway.

Editing for the movie has been going well though. We still need a few extra shots but that’s not a problem. Outsider sources have revealed that yes; the movie does look quite funny now. That feeling should dissipate after we set up a more serious tone in the first scene. That just means that everything rests on Garrett and Chris’s shoulders. But I have faith in them.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?