<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 31, 2003

Okay, so last night my grandma told me that she heard someone was planning to make a musical out of "lord of the rings". I thought the idea was so terrible that I must make tribute to it, so I wrote a few songs for "Lord of The Ring: Singing Sauron".
Here is a sample from a song called "The nastiest things"

Smealgol and deagol and slinker and stinker
Ringwraiths and balrogs and ranger-boat sinkers
Shelob and orc hordes and swords that go 'ting'
These are a few of the nastiest things


I recorded these five songs so I wouldn't forget the tune- I may make these (rather embarassing) test tunes available later.
For now, they are "One Ring", "Fly you fools", "Gandalf the White", "My Precious", and "The nastiest things".

Enjoy.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?